Sunset Logistics, Inc. and its agents have teamed up with Dillon Resources, Inc. to be the exclusive provider of qualified drivers to Sunset Logistics, Inc. and its agents.
At Dillon, we pride ourselves in having clients with the newest, up-to-date equipment on the highway. Our clients utilize 2007 - 2012 model Peterbilts and Freightliners which are enhanced with 10-speed and automatic transmissions, air-ride suspensions and cabs, and on-board computer systems for paperless logs.
Dillon Resources, Inc. Driver
If you are interested in joining the Dillon team, we are anxious to talk with you about our great driver package. Dillon has many attributes which contribute to a great employee benefits package including:
- Guaranteed Pay!
- Starting pay - 25% Evening,
- Average 2500 miles per week
- Direct deposit
- Home daily
- 24-hour emergency service
- Referral bonus
- Safety incentive program
- Scales paid
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- Paid orientation
- Medical insurance - portion paid by company
- Dental insurance - portion paid by company
- Life insurance
- Must be 25 years of age
- Must have 1 year employment experience
- Must have one year tractor trailer experience
- No age restriction on tractor - must pass DOT inspection
- Accidents and moving violations are reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Felony convictions reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- End Dump or Tanker experience a plus
DRIVERS APPLICATION >>
We also offer exciting opportunities in our fleet repair shops. If you are an experienced technician and want to work in a team environment contact us today.
- Competitive pay
- Shift differentials
- Full benefits
- Flexible hours and shifts
- Work on late model to new equipment
Dillon Resources, Inc. and Sunset Logistics, Inc. are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dillon Resources, Inc. and Sunset Logistics, Inc. do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation and benefits, social and recreational programs, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.